Manager, Information Technology at Four Winds Interactive
As the Manager of Information Technology, we are looking for a passionate leader that will provide solutions to help bring security and business objectives together to form a common goal around organizational growth. This individual will be responsible for managing and leading the Four Winds Interactive information technology team. They will also be responsible for all of FWI's internal infrastructure and information systems.
- Responsible for the build-out and maintenance of all Information Technology standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for FWI's Network which includes Fortinet Firewalls, HP ,Meraki, and Aruba switches and wireless.
- Responsible for O365 and Active Directory including SSO in Azure.
- Responsible for all internal DNS and Certificates.
- Responsible for all information systems hosted on prem physical and virtual servers.
- Responsible for all backups and storage for FWI's internal infrastructure.
- Responsible for all documentation related to Four Winds Interactive's internal infrastructure including network diagrams and all supporting documentation.
- Responsible for vendor management for all internal FWI tools.
- Collaborate with Security and Cloud teams to support the IT needs of the FWI community.
- Manage Systems Administrators and Desktop Support job functions.
- Work with internal groups to setup and maintain QA, Dev test environments.
- Create and maintain ad-hoc application environments for the team.
- Monitor the health of our internal systems using Nagios.
- Collect and report on internal metrics for OLA reporting and capacity planning.
- Responsible for basic patches and system administration, ongoing.
- Responsible for all security implementations.
- Work directly with the security team to ensure security compliance requirements are implemented and maintained in FWI's internal environment.
- Responsible for road mapping, resource planning, and overall personnel management.
Requirements for Success:
- 5+ years experience in Server Administration: Windows, Linux, Active Directory Administration, O365, Azure, VMware, Storage, AWS.
- 5+ years experience in Network Administration: Firewalls, Routing, Switching, DNS, certificate management, VPN, and telco providers.
- Experience with endpoint management solutions like Fortinet, Workspace One, Crowdstrike, ForcePoint.
- Proven ability to conduct resource planning in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage and execute on technology roadmaps.
- Ability to clearly and confidently explain complex technical issues in simple and understandable terms.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Advanced security compliance implementation in a high availability environment.
- An ability to be dynamic in an ever changing and growing environment
Helpful for Success:
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate's experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.