SonderMind is hiring a Manager of Clinical Quality to develop and execute quality strategies in order to continuously improve clinical initiatives and promote SonderMind’s value through data, best-practices, and innovation. In this role, you will assess and highlight places for quality improvement throughout the client and provider journeys, as well as create and drive quality improvement strategy across cross-functional departments. You will work cross functionally to ensure SonderMind Provider Network is of highest quality and using evidence-based practices. This role will report to our Director of Clinical Engagement.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience with Behavioral Health quality initiatives. You have successfully built data and research strategies. You are a clear communicator with clinical and non clinical stakeholders. You have a proven ability to deftly shift between high level crossfunctional and strategic view, and a detailed, more tactical view. You have a demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal specific direction and meet the intended outcomes.
- Within 1 month, in conjunction with the Clinical team, complete an evaluation strategy for the primary clinical initiatives of Medical-Behavioral Integration (MBI) and Measurement Based Care (MBC).
- Within 2 months, work with key stakeholders to develop a chart audit process that includes reviewing documentation standards for coding, billing and identifying incongruent clinical practices.
- Within 3 months, work with cross-functional stakeholders to stand-up methodology for clinical evaluation of cross-departmental processes and initiatives.
- Within 3 months, collaborate with the Clinical and Analytics team to create iterative versions of clinical dashboards reporting on quality, access and engagement metrics.
- Within 3 months, work with the Clinical Team and other key business owners to evaluate SonderMind Provider Network use of MBC and providers’ engagement with training and education. Assist with quality improvement and incentive initiatives.
- Within 6 months work with Research team to identify opportunities for innovative, MBC partnerships
- Within 6 months, in conjunction with Provider Success, Credentialing Committee and Revenue Operations leadership, develop a mature chart audit process
- Long term: Assist with company-wide program development and evaluation when pertaining to clinical and value impact to our business, payors, clients and providers. Specifically, continuous evaluation and improvement of SM Network, incentive and training programs
- Clinical Mental Health Master’s degree, PHD,PsyD, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with behavioral health quality initiatives
- Systems work including provider networks and quality improvement efforts
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a high growth company in a clinical leadership capacity
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $100,000.00. Actual title and compensation is based on experience and skills
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.