- Filter help desk requests, provide basic support and troubleshooting
- Account administration and password resets
- Application navigation assistance
- Setting up all hardware and software for SpotX employees
- Antivirus and cyber security awareness
- Gather users information and analyze the issue
- Assist in installing and maintaining WiFi in HQ and all remote offices
- Assist in installing and maintaining VPN in HQ and all remote offices
- Triage, escalating support to Tier 2 and Tier 3, when needed
- Strong understanding of WAN/LAN technologies
- Subject matter expert on both Apple devices and PC's
- Subject matter expert on both iPhones and Droids
- Subject matter expert in WiFi technologies
- Subject matter expert in office VPN. Strong communication skills
- Required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- This position is based in Denver (Broomfield), CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, and parental leave.
- The base compensation range for this role: $40,000 - $50,000.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 10 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.
Learn more at www.spotx.tv and follow @SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.