IT Site Manager
Are you an experienced IT Manager? Would you like to work for an established yet rapidly expanding global organization?
The USA IT Manager must help drive IT Service Levels Agreements, increase the Business productivity, and be the natural “1 stop shop” for the site end users with respect to IT services.
IT Operations is responsible for serving a 4000+ seat information technology and services support company across 7 global locations. The company is exceptionally technology savvy, so the individual running this department needs to have the confidence in modern IT to succeed.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and reports are tracked and completed by the local team
- Ensure IT staff are on site as per the business requirements for IT coverage
- Lead, mentor, discipline, and feedback to team members on performance of the team and the individual
- Set objectives and SMART goals for local IT staff, and perform monthly individual follow ups to ensure goals are met
- Obtain continuous feedback from users on their impressions of performance and needs
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with end users
- Manage the local team to assess, prioritize and allocate Service Desk tickets and other tasks
- Ensure that all IT Assets are managed throughout their lifecycle according to current process and policies
- Regularly reporting to Global IT Operations Manager on performance, progress, issues and future needs
- Assessing the current workload and being part of continual improvement plans to reduce workload and increase efficiency
- Working alongside Global IT Operations Manager and Global IT team to resolve issues and identify areas of improvement in systems and IT Tools
- Previous experience managing a team of Technical Engineers or System Administrators
- Team leadership or management experience
- Experience of Technical: Windows 7, 8, 10, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Server administration knowledge
- Knowledge of standardized architectures and methodologies
- A good understanding of service desk metrics & escalation procedures
- Good analytics and investigation capabilities with a sense for the level of progress and information reporting
- Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
- Good interpersonal skills with a specific focus on understanding customer needs.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional and customer focused work ethic (role will interact with senior management)
- Takes the initiative and is proactive
- Taking ownership of issues and problems
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.