As an IT Service Desk Specialist on Healthgrades' team, you will help make our Infrastructure and Engineering teams ridiculously productive while transforming the entire company into an increasingly modern IT organization. This role starts with bringing your customer service skills and aptitude to support internal end users, standardize procedures, and to build out/maintain IT equipment.
You will join a cohesive team with multi-functional experiences and expertise, allowing you to focus on gaining exposure and impacting the overall company.
What you will do:
- Record and document details of issue and service request including categorizing and prioritizing issues in the IT support management system
- Monitor the progress of requests for support and ensures that users and other interested parties are kept informed
- Advance issues to appropriate second- and third-level subject-matter experts in accordance with procedures and or Service Level Agreements and follows up on incidents to ensure completion
- Communicate and provide guidance on self-service options (Tier 0) when resources are already published for end users' convenience
- Diagnose end users' issues and resolve upon first contact when possible
- Provide "how to" assistance on all internally supported devices, applications and systems
- Perform application and network administrative tasks as needed to support end user requests
- Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides
- Identify and integrate internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors, etc.) into service / support knowledgebase
- Maintain personal knowledge and understanding of desktop, laptop, and phone system related technology and software
What you will bring:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with help desk applications, operating systems, personal productivity software, and phone systems
- A patient and professional demeanor with all levels of employees
- Ability to enforce company IT security policies
- Experience diagnosing and resolving desktop, laptop, or phone system functionality issues and/or follow-up on advanced issues
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies and provide first level support
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!