IT Helpdesk Administrator at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve’s business is complex, dynamic and, above all, exciting! We operate in a fast-changing, high-growth industry that includes multiple customers and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services.
As our IT Helpdesk Administrator, you’ll report to and partner with our Director of IT to help us accomplish our ambitious goals by providing unforgettable Technology support to the Evolve team. We approach our work with a hospitality mindset and we’re looking for someone who will bring that same mentality to their everyday work.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent IT support to more than 450 Evolvers
- Own the helpdesk ticket queue, user administration, security, hardware management and any other IT related items
- Troubleshoot MAC and Windows-based laptops, printers, basic LAN and WAN connections and mobile devices
- Support the new hire onboarding process by preparing all IT systems; build, upgrade and maintain workstations, for support of Tier I/II business applications
- Maintain asset management across the organization
- Partner with IT Director on IT initiatives
- Perform installations and firmware upgrades on Client operating systems, docking stations, and VoIP hardware
- Create and maintain departmental documentation and create KB’s as necessary, system interdependencies, and end-user documentation
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of well-rounded agnostic IT experience
- Experience with Applications like GSuite, Office365, Box, JumpCloud, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS, AWS, Salesforce, SAML
- Demonstrated experience managing a fleet of laptops and related peripherals
- Demonstrated experience managing a large user base of 450+ employees
- Experience with printers, conference rooms, phones and other hardware
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs that are PCI and industry compliant
This position does have some flexibility to work from home but will be required to come into the office in downtown Denver for tech setup.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $55,000 to $63,000 annually based on a 40 hour work week ($26.44 - $30.28/hour) depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.