Evolve’s business is complex, dynamic and above all, exciting! We operate in a fast-changing, high-growth industry that includes multiple customers and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services.
As our IT Helpdesk Administrator, you’ll report to and partner with our Director of IT to help us accomplish our ambitious goals by providing unforgettable Technology support to the Evolve team. We approach our work with a hospitality mindset and we’re looking for someone who will bring that same mentality to their everyday work.
In this role you will:
- Provide excellent IT support to more than 300 Evolvers
- Own the helpdesk ticket queue, user administration, security, hardware management and any other IT related items
- Troubleshoot MAC and Windows-based laptops, printers, basic LAN and WAN connections and mobile devices
- Support the new hire onboarding process by preparing all IT systems; Build, upgrade and maintain workstations, for support of Tier I/II business applications
- Maintain asset management across the organization
- Partner with IT Director on IT initiatives
- Perform installations and firmware upgrades on Client operating systems, docking stations, and VoIP hardware
- Create and maintain departmental documentation and create KB’s as necessary, system interdependencies, and end-user documentation
- 3+ years of well-rounded agnostic IT experience
- Experience with Applications like GSuite, Office365, Box, JumpCloud, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS, AWS, Salesforce, SAML
- Demonstrated experience managing a fleet of laptops and related peripherals
- Demonstrated experience managing a large user base of 300+ employees
- Experience with printers, conference rooms, phones and other hardware
- A passion for technology and customer service
- A desire to answer questions and solve problems
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs that are PCI and industry compliant
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.