IT Administrator, Windows
Position: IT Administrator, Windows
Location: Broomfield, CO
Alteryx Inc., headquartered in Irvine, CA, offers a quick-to-implement, end-to-end analytics platform that empowers business analysts and data scientists alike to break data barriers and deliver game-changing insights that are solving big business problems. The Alteryx platform is self-serve, click, drag-and-drop for hundreds of thousands of people in leading enterprises all over the world. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
As a Windows Administrator, this position would be primarily responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Windows Infrastructure along with providing Tier 1 Windows and Tier 3 Desktop support. Identifying solutions, and providing project assistance, in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department.
- Promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer’s solutions'.
- Mentor fellow Windows professionals to enhance their careers.
- Provide administration of Windows infrastructure. Upgrades system by coordinating with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Identify opportunities for automation, and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities.
- Assist with Windows research, planning and implementation of new Windows infrastructure and support ongoing projects.
- Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation.
- Utilize ticket tracking system to document all support incidents.
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets.
- Participation in racking, cabling, and labeling of infrastructure.
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skill sets.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems.
- 2-3 Years of Microsoft Server Experience including:
- Active Directory – User and Group Management
- Office 365/Exchange 2013 – Mailbox management
- Installing and Maintaining Server 2008, 2012
- NTFS Permissions
- System Monitoring
- Backup administration
- Working Technical knowledge of Windows and Apple Desktop OS including:
- Imaging - Creation and Deployment
- Remote Connectivity; VPN Clients
- Software Installation and troubleshooting
- Office 2010/2013 Support
- Basic understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Switching, Routing, MPLS).
- Scripting Languages, proficiency in Powershell and/or VB Script.
- Current MPC, MCSA or Server+ certifications.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description