Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
We are looking for inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of implementing and onboarding the JumpCloud platform through the fluid exchange of ideas, education, support, integration, and adoption of our Directory platform.
In this position, you will:
- Leverage your passion and prior experience in technology to demonstrate our product to audiences over the web and in person at specific events (when allowed).
- Provide technical support to our prospects, partners, and customers through onboarding, complex architectural conversations, and ongoing issue triaging.
- Consult, plan, and assist with medium-to-large scale roll outs of JumpCloud in customers’ existing environment and infrastructure.
- Resolve onboarding and implementation issues via email, telephone or remote web session.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, knowledge base authors, community forum leaders and other internal tools, to provide the most effective, world-class solutions for our partners, prospects, and customers.
- Ensure the success of our customers as they transition to our product - one which ensures the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources they need - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day.
- Escalate and reproduce issues in-house and respond in a timely manner.
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Be constantly learning through researching and evaluating technologies to create new knowledge base articles to capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
We're looking for...
- Someone who likes the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using our software products who displays phenomenal abilities to demonstrate and articulate our product and company in front of technical audiences.
- A strong desire to see customers win and be successful at their jobs through the utilization of our Directory Platform software
- 2 or more years experience in a prior SaaS onboarding role, preferably technical, in a customer-facing position
- Deep infrastructure, architecture, integration, and environment knowledge
- Strong project management & planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a logical approach to problem solving
Preferred but not required...
- Previous work experience as an IT Admin or SysAdmin in a technical domain, or positioning a SaaS product to those audiences, and a basic understanding of the following technologies
- Administrating or supporting Medium-to-Large scale SMB environments & architecture
- Office365 / G-Suite administrative experience
- Active Directory Experience desired
- AWS Experience & Skills desired (S3, Lambda, EC2, CloudWatch)
- Device Management - Windows, MacOS and Linux Operating Systems
- Directory Services , specifically Active Directory and LDAP
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)
- In depth knowledge of Single Sign-on, SCIM, and SAML
- Scripting experience, specifically PowerShell & Bash
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $70,000-$100,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description