Ibotta Care Agent - Part Time Remote (Morning Shift only) at Ibotta
Do you love helping others? At Ibotta, our mission is to make every purchase rewarding. Our Ibotta Care Agents offer world class, real-time support for all Ibotta users.
The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention our Care Team gives to every user has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in the reputation our Care Team has built.
Ibotta has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in 2017 and 2018 by the Denver Post and is on the Inc. Magazine Top 5000 High-Growth Companies list.
This is a part-time, remote position. Applicants must be located in Colorado and able to attend training remotely. This position starts at $12/hour with room for growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users
- Work through account information, notes, and customer emails to investigate any issues or pain points within the Ibotta app
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts
- Work on special projects for the senior management teams in Marketing, Client Partnerships & Technology
- Be an advocate for our customers
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience providing world class customer service
- Ability to work remotely, previous remote work experience a plus
- Fast, organized, and detail oriented
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy, with a knowledge of Android and Apple
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong, effective, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- Work from home, must be located in the state of Colorado
- Ability to work part-time, up to four shifts a week, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Required 7-hour shifts: morning shift, afternoon shift, and night shift
- Required to work one weekend shift per week
- Applicants must be 18 or older to be eligible for this position
- There may be specific shifts that need to be filled, please check with the recruiter for details of what is currently available.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications from out of state cannot be considered at this time.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/