Health Insurance Renewals & Onboarding Advocate at Gusto
- Work directly with customers and health insurance carriers to implement employee benefits packages
- Work with carriers to ensure that the administration of health benefits is precise and delightful for our customers, employers and employees
- Provide guidance, assistance, and support to customers at key moments in their health benefits setup with Gusto
- Be a knowledge partner! Research, document, and educate others on updates related to internal process, external policy, and best practices
- Be a thought partner! Work with our product team to help create a product that can deliver the best customer experience at scale
- 1-2 years of work experience (preference for health insurance/health benefits exposure)
- Passion for reducing operational inefficiencies and pain points
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of benefits implementation or insurance
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven time management and prioritization skills
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.