General Manager - Prism at BillGO
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and even nerf gun battles every now and then
We do ask that you are already local to Northern CO, Redmond, WA or willing to travel
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is seeking a high caliber, General Manager for Prism, the future of bill pay for everyone. We are looking for a consumer centric business leader with a strong track record in building successful consumer facing products, leading multiple cross-functional teams, strategic leadership and creating a culture of excellence. We are looking for a leader who can innovate and work with a fast-paced startup urgency and approach, who can change the industry in how a purpose driven product is built. As an inclusive leader who empathizes with diversity of thought and is passionate about building a product that is inclusive of consumers. You will envision product strategy that is disruptive and accelerates innovation to improve the financial health of our consumers. You balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking initiative to resolve problems. You love data and acting upon it to be consumer centric and performance driven. You will manage a small, agile and creative team consisting of product, engineering, growth marketing, payment ops, and support (need to build some yourself) who are passionate about transforming the financial landscape for everyone.
- Basically, be the CEO of this business unit.
- Create a delightful experience for consumers to manage and pay all of their bills with choice, speed, and intelligence.
- Be known as THE product for bill pay, subscriptions, and managing your payment methods.
- Formulate a long and short-term product strategy to develop breakthrough products based on deep consumer insights, a strong understanding of the future of bill payment services and leverage the unique differentiators of BillGO’s ecosystem.
- Develop clear product roadmap, ROI and drive execution across the organization by developing trusted relationships with stakeholders and making strategic tradeoffs informed by data and driving execution.
- Build and lead a team of high performing leaders by creating an environment where each team member does the best work of their lives and attracting top talent.
- Be a thought leader inside and outside the company on the topics of financial inclusion, financial health, financial services, and purpose driven product management.
- Own business outcomes and be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue & performance targets.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Executive team to set Prism vision and strategy
- Effectively communicate with executive leadership on initiatives and progress
- Create business and consumer impact by owning Prism KPIs and metrics
- Effectively and concisely present ideas to executives, employees, and stakeholders
- Serve as an external spokesperson for Prism
- Increase user base and engagement of the app by consumers tracking and paying more bills
- Increase value and ultimately monetization of the app
- Work closely with BillGO’s marketing team to drive campaigns and brand
- Do something that has never been done before. Create the category!
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree / MBA preferred. You don’t need a CS degree, but you have to be comfortable going deep on critical technology discussions.
- 10+ years’ experience in business leadership with a strong focus on both product development and commercial product management. Ideally have been responsible for P&L.
- Preferred experience in B2C product platforms
- Have an intimate knowledge and experience of data, analytics and technology
- Deep understanding in financial (or related) markets
- Leadership and consensus-building abilities with a proven track record of coordinating and mobilizing resources productively
- Experience in handling complex and large datasets
- Highly professional and credible - interacting at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience with payments
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company