Field Support Engineer - Robotics
Recently acquired byAmazon Robotics, Canvas Technology is using spatial AI to provide end-to-end autonomous delivery of goods. By using state-of-the-art cameras and other sensors, the system perceives its surroundings with unrivaled vision and fidelity. The system combines a mix of high-performance sensors with simultaneous localization and mapping software that builds and continuously updates maps in real-time, completely automatically. It has the capability to ‘see’ and identify different objects, people, vehicles, and places as it moves and react to moving people and vehicles in an intelligent way.
We have an immediate opening for an excellent Field Support Engineer with hands-on experience. In this role you will work with a team of Program managers, service agents, electrical, mechanical, software and robotics engineers in a fast-moving environment where you will have a direct impact on our success. You will be resolving a wide range of customer-facing challenges, including best-in-class customer use and deployment as well as in-field process improvements. This is a role for a thoughtful problem solver with an excellent service and troubleshooting mindset as well as strong communication, documentation and analytical skills.
What does this job entail?
· Support customers through site visits, phone and email channels
· Manage support queue with urgency and professionalism
· Collect and organize customer statistics, issues, and ideas
· Provide feedback about issues in the field to internal product and development teams
· Remotely monitor deployments and resolve issues
· Be an internal advocate for customers
· B.S. in Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering or 2 years of equivalent experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Hands-on experience with troubleshooting equipment and/or machinery
· Ability to travel up towards 40% of the time
· Passion for serving the customer
· Experience in customer-facing jobs
· Documented experience utilizing metrics and analytics to resolve issues
· Experience with electronics and/or programming
· You have made a big difference in how your previous peers or manager addressed an issue using data
#canvas #canvastech #canvastechnology