Executive Assistant at Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is a Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Come join the team and help us make aviation history!Role Overview
Boom is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the office of the CEO, including the Director of the office, the Chief of Staff, and the CEO.
This role requires a detail oriented, self-motivated professional that is capable of managing a heavy workload while prioritizing complex tasks in a startup environment. The ideal candidate has the ability to operate with extreme organization, intense attention to detail, and a calm demeanor.
To be successful, this position will require you to operate proactively, anticipating needs rather than waiting for direction. A track record of supporting highly effective, highly successful executives is strongly preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to join a quickly growing aerospace startup organization shaping the future of flight.Responsibilities
- Calendar / Time Management: Manage and help coordinate complex and often-changing calendars within the Office of the CEO; remain aware of current priorities and long-term goals, so as to schedule meetings in the most effective and productive manner; conserve executive time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Travel Management: Arrange complex international and domestic travel; coordinate all details for ground transportation, hotels, restaurant reservations, with addresses and directions for all locations. Ensure all details are included in calendar
- Meeting Preparation and Follow-up: In preparation for (especially international) meetings, ensure Office of CEO team is provided with detailed and thorough itineraries; attend various meetings as necessary and follow up on action items
- Anticipate Needs: Attend to needs with a nurturing approach; ensure food/drink needs are met
- Collaborate and partner effectively with all executive stakeholders
- Schedule internal/external meetings, organize conference calls and prep for large meetings, handle correspondence, submit and track expense reports
- 5+ years of senior level administrative experience supporting a chief executive of a dynamic high tech company, or a similar prominent leader whose time was constantly in high demand.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology, and an interest in learning the latest applications to enhance productivity
- A proactive, calm demeanor, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks across different stakeholders and projects
The Base Salary Range for this position is $80,000-$100,000 and represents the low and high end of the range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Boom’s total rewards package for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives/equity, an open PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.