Executive Assistant at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for an Executive Assistant with exceptional organizational, multitasking, and problem solving skills to support our executive team in a fast-paced, intense, and dynamic environment.
In particular, we are looking for someone who can provide significant leverage for two of our key executives, enabling them to focus their time on our highest impact priorities. In order to do this successfully, the individual in this role needs to be adept at managing complicated and frequently evolving schedules, building strong relationships with leaders throughout Guild, and anticipating needs.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Support our Chief People Officer and President, as well as the leaders within their teams
- Aid in calendar and email management, coordination of in-person and video/conference meetings
- Manage relationships via email and phone with external stakeholders such as our clients, university partners, and their admin staff
- Own internal communication and planning responsibilities for weekly team meetings and events
- Organize and prepare content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to coordinating travel arrangements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Guild leaders and the Executive Assistant team
- Aid in planning team events and other cross-functional activities
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working on the Corporate Operations Team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Sage Soronen (Sr. Recruiting Manager), Shaina Jordan (Chief of Staff) and Terrence Cummings (VP of Student Success).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- 2+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple leaders
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with clients
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.