Executive Assistant - Operations Group
Greater Denver Area
About Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is the Denver-based startup building Mach-2.2 passenger airliners. Think Concorde but 75% more affordable to fly. Imagine a day trip from New York to London—3h15 each way. Fly to London for a business meeting and be home in time to tuck your children into bed. Boom's first prototype will rollout by summer of 2020.
Boom’s outstanding team comes from places like Amazon, SpaceX, Scaled Composites, and Virgin Galactic. Team members have collectively contributed to 40+ new air and space vehicles, including the Falcon 9, Virgin SpaceShipTwo, and the Joint Strike Fighter.
The company is backed by venture capital firms including Emerson Collective, Y Combinator, Caffeinated Capital, and SV Angel as well as individuals including Sam Altman, Paul Graham, Ron Conway, Michael Marks, and Greg McAdoo.
At Boom, you’ll have world-class colleagues and a flexible work environment. We don’t punch a clock, offer unmetered vacation time, and value our employees’ comprehensive well-being.
Are you passionate about building the future of transportation? Help us make aviation history.
Boom Supersonic is seeking an Executive Assistant to support several Vice Presidents and their teams. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing aerospace startup shaping the future of flight.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and excels at working in a fast-paced, exciting and growing organization. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative and decisive.
What You'll Do
- Manage calendars for multiple leaders including prioritizing meetings, adjusting logistics and maintaining clear communications with all parties as changes occur.
- Plan, book and manage a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements for multiple leaders, and provide real-time support throughout duration of travel.
- Manage all meeting logistics including booking conference rooms, printing of materials, ordering of food, etc. Participate in meetings as needed, tracking and following up on action items.
- Process expense reports for multiple leaders.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with a high level of discretion.
- Be passionate about the work we do. We won't define a career path for you – your career at Boom will be at the intersection of your skills and desires and the needs of our business; it will only be limited by your investment.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5+ years of proven experience supporting multiple executives and working collaboratively with other executive assistants.
- We work hard together, and we go out of our way to support each other – we want everyone to be successful, individually and as a team.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed. Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Follow through in a timely manner on tasks to their completion and proactively anticipate needs is a must.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with or desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth startup is essential.
- Proficiency in using the G Suite products: Google Calendar, GMail, GDrive, Doc, Slides, Sheets, Hangouts, Slack, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.
Read Full Job Description