Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer and the Vice President of Finance, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to these executives. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Assists these executives with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with people on the executive’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the broader team.
- Drafts presentations, meeting minutes/actions, prepares and coordinates oral and written communication
- Assist executives with preparing, filing and organizing documents and forms, while improving the process of tracking and document submission
- Supports these executives in their external commitments related to Pocket Outdoor Media, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Participates as a member of the LT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda for other senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting packages and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 7-10 years providing support to a C-level executive, upper-level management in a related organization.
- Prior paralegal experience or administrative certifications strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Slack, PowerPoint; Ability to learn new software
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including investors, Board members, colleagues of the executives and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.