Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
Our team is looking for an Executive Assistant for our CEO, based out of Denver, CO. The right candidate will have a high level of integrity & professionalism, with experience being at the center of communications, scheduling, and planning for the leader they support. We have a hard working, diverse, and supportive culture and we look for people who are curious, creative, and work to be a little better every single day. If you're a do-er who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a foundational member of a growing high-tech company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Proactively manage, assess and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure she is prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings, interviews and events.
- Support heavy calendar scheduling for the CEO
- Coordinate all of CEO’s domestic and international travel arrangements & manage expense reporting. At times, coordinate travel for various teams.
- Assist the CEO in organizing all meetings logistics including the location and technology requirements
- Jump into other priorities that come up for the CEO such as compiling data, preparing company decks and reports as needed.
- Chief of Staff-like responsibilities:
- Sit-in on leadership meetings, proactively take notes
- Send follow up recaps and summaries to all leaders and stakeholders
- Special projects as delegated per CEO
- Office Manager related responsibilities:
- Creatively budget, plan and organize team events
- Manage relationships with vendors to provide food and snacks for our offices
- Purchase and monitor computers and other hardware when needed, and ensure that employees have access to their tools both in the office and within Spekit’s tech stack.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a proven ability to understand business priorities in order to exercise independent judgment when it comes to the CEO’s calendar and time
- You have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company
- You can effectively manage executives’ workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency
- You respond calmly, professionally and creatively when it comes to quick or unplanned changes in schedule.
- You have excellent business acumen; you’re able to communicate, both written and verbal, with senior executives inside and outside of the company in a professional manner
- You have the ability to execute tasks in a timely manner and are extremely organized
Minimum Requirements For This Role
- Preferred BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years supporting senior leaders or executives
- At least 2 years supporting a CEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in complex calendar management
- Outstanding project and/or event management skills
- Highly competent with all Google Suite applications
Bonus points if you’ve
- Opened a small or mid-sized office and managed vendor relationships including office furniture, food services, technology, cleaning, etc.
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we know that diverse and inclusive companies drive results! We're proud to have two female co-founders and are committed to building a company that celebrates and champions diversity, both within our organization and the broader tech community at large. We're a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities, and it doesn't hurt that we offer competitive compensation in addition to equity in the company.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!