Executive Assistant - Adobe Digital Experience Global Marketing Team
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to support Adobe’s VP, Global Marketing, Adobe Experience Cloud and the Adobe Experience Cloud Marketing team! In this role, you should expect to work with senior executives, members of the Marketing Leadership Team, and executive assistants across the company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who pays extreme attention to detail, works well under pressure, is an efficient multi-tasker and can effectively juggle priorities. This role reports directly to the VP, Global Marketing, Adobe Experience Cloud and is based in San Jose.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures and will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature. This person should feel comfortable working across time zones and geographies. The VP, Global Marketing is based in Denver, with direct team members across the Bay Area and the U.S.
This role requires a business savvy mind and will need to anticipate questions and next steps on projects and processes before they happen.Job Responsibilities
- Calendar management - coordinate all meetings for the VP, Global Marketing including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, board and committee meetings, external speaking engagements and meetings with internal business partners across global time zones.
- Administrative liaison to the Digital Experience Marketing Leadership Team.
- Travel planning & support -- domestic & international.
- Process invoices, purchase orders, and business expense reimbursement requests for VP, Global Marketing.
- Partner closely with the IT organization in preparation for meetings.
- Coordinate assistance with office space and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining organization distribution lists and organization charts, including auditing information in the corporate system.
- Providing backup administrative support for other members of the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Assists in coordinating and communicating about organization-wide engagement and social events.
- Supports and owns specialist projects on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Professional, completely discrete and able to work with highly confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision in a very fast-paced environment and apply sound judgment.
- Sense of humor, and appreciating a sense of humor, required.
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills and partners well, develops and preserves positive relationships across the organization.
- Reliable and highly accessible. Available in the office during normal working hours and available after hours, as needed.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
- Remains calm under pressure with strong executive presence.
- Possesses the ability to strike a balance between supporting daily needs of the executive, as well as anticipating and quickly resolving problems with a high degree of initiative is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Concur and Ariba a plus.
- Experience in corporate events or coordinating internal events a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.