For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA, or New York, NY preferred
Guild’s mission is to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Employer Solutions team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Guild is hiring for a Director, Employer Solutions. In this role, you’ll drive consultative projects to use Guild’s learning marketplace and policy options to craft education solutions for new and existing employer partners. You’ll collaborate with teams across Guild that run every aspect of Guild’s product and services. You will also have opportunities to help build and improve our team, including managing a small team of consultants and engagement managers, improving processes, and improving cross-team collaboration.As Director, you will:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Manage sophisticated projects with multiple internal and external partners to craft tailored solutions that meet specific employer and workforce needs
- Lead and mentor project teams to conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials in tandem with Guild’s Solution Designers and Principals
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, and continuously evolve Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Facilitate or contribute to external meetings, often in partnership with other Guild teams
- Lead internal research projects designed to continuously improve Guild’s ability to drive opportunity for workers and serve employers’ strategic business needs
- Drive internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills, including structuring complex problems, turning ambiguous objectives into concrete projects, driving agile and iterative processes, and managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, curveballs, and rapid change to drive real results
- Experience driving results while managing a large number of diverse stakeholders and / or clients
- Client / stakeholder relationship management experience
- Team management and people coaching experience, including structuring and delegating work and teaching and coaching junior team members
- Experience solving complex business problems in Fortune 1000 corporate environments, human capital management, and/or workforce development
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Experience working specifically with corporate Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Talent Acquisition teams
- Rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis that informs executive-level decision-making
- Experience directly managing small teams of matrixed consultants or analysts working on multiple projects
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $140,000-$173,750 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.