EDI Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The B2B Analyst acts as the link between the information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze and manage daily production transactions and escalate issues to the appropriate business partners.
- Setup and support of EDI/RN partnerships and VAN/3rd party communications.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve or escalate problems with EDI X12, EDIFACT, or RosettaNet data and/or mapping errors.
- Basic knowledge of integration rules - webMethods.
- Trace data through from back-end Oracle ERP system to webMethods translator and identify issues.
- Monitor error alerts and reprocess data as needed.
- Act as functional analyst by gathering business requirements, creating solutions, and communicating them to development team.
- Attend conference calls with Arrow business users and trading partners.
- Run SQL queries to trace data and report statistics.
- Create PLSQL queries as needed to support team functions.
- Provide 2nd-level support to Offshore B2B support and development teams (Asia, India)
What We Are Looking For
- 5 years IT technical support experience in EDI and/or B2B
- 4 year degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Basic understanding of SQL and the ability to modify and run SQL queries
- Experience with EDI translator software
- Must be willing to learn new systems and procedures
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!