About Caliper Holdings:
Caliper Holdings was founded in 2015 on the belief that cannabinoids, especially non-psychoactive compounds like CBD, represent a major new category in functional ingredients.
Today, Caliper Holdings encompasses three distinct business lines: (1) Caliper, a leading brand of soluble CBD-infused powders available nationwide; (2) Caliper Ingredients, a leading manufacturer of standardized, documented, application-specific cannabinoid solutions for quality-focused CPG companies; and (3) Ripple, a leading brand of marijuana edibles in Colorado (Michigan coming soon).
About the Job
We are looking for a D2C eCommerce Manager to lead Caliper’s website, https://trycaliper.com. Our website is the foundation of a rapidly growing CBD business, and we need an eCommerce manager to build, manage and optimize the site in order to reach both current and prospective consumers nationwide. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the customer’s journey on site, and be able to provide new and exciting ways to consistently improve the experience, founded in data.
As the D2C eCommerce Manager, you’ll work with the Caliper consumer team, including marketing and creative, and fill gaps in our website capabilities. You will report to the General Manager of Caliper Consumer Goods. You’ll take ownership of the website and cover everything from front-end optimization to back-end efficiencies, data analysis and expanding website capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and optimize Caliper’s D2C website
- Own the customer journey from awareness to conversion to retention to win-back
- Drive new customer acquisition strategies and cross-channel retargeting initiatives
- Lead affiliate and programmatic marketing efforts
- Design tests to identify optimization opportunities in paid channels
- Hit or exceed ambitious growth goals with data-informed decisions, communication, and adjustments to the plan to keep on track
- Create direct sales funnels to grow email marketing lists and maximize retargeting efforts using subscription and rewards program
- Use surveys and other tools to communicate with customers to ensure products and services are within market and technology trends
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports — identify KPIs, develop dashboards, and interpret metrics to deliver sound, data-driven recommendations
- Perform site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Manage other digital marketing programs where applicable
What we’ll love about you:
- You are a process-oriented problem solver who can manage complex situations without panicking
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You recognize the importance of talking to people to get their buy in so you can move projects forward without blowing anything up
- You are a team player with a distaste for mercenaries
- You are extremely organized in all areas of your life, from your closet to your communications
- You are an emotionally mature adult who prefers to work with other emotionally mature adults
- You possess an inquisitive, curious nature that views ignorance as an opportunity to learn or teach
- You admit errors freely and quickly and move immediately on to improvement
- You pride yourself on being a clear communicator in any format
- Your time management skills put productivity influencers to shame
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a company, not a cult. We expect you to put in an honest day’s work and then go home to your family. Fire drills are the exception, not the norm.
- We are a team of competent, motivated, diverse, and decent adults.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k, sick leave, and a relaxed office environment.
- We are a workplace of adults who value reasoned debate over political maneuvering. We try to do the right thing and, more importantly, we try to identify and admit when we don’t.
- We offer flexible PTO for all full-time employees. We too value health, relaxation, and spending time with friends and family.
- For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
- 3+ years of experience in D2C eCommerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline or related experience required
- Proficient in Shopify, familiar with Iterable
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Experience leading performance marketing campaigns and fluent in direct response KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, AOV, and LTV
- Expert in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Sheets.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep into data and pull out insights to inform decision making
- Experienced in presenting data, compiling reports, and keeping stakeholders informed
- Incredibly data-driven with “test & learn” philosophy
Compensation: $80,000-$110,000, depending on relevant experience