We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As the Driver Success Representative at VORTO you will help define a new paradigm within the trucking industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a Driver Success Representative to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. You’ll foster relationships with drivers and small trucking businesses, help them learn and develop confidence with our platform, and turn them into advocates for Vorto. By working with our operations and engineering teams, you’ll create an exceptional experience for drivers. You will be a Pioneer in setting a new standard for the driver experience for trucking.
- Guide the customer (driver) through initial onboarding to the system and retention on platform
- Will manage up to 100 driver per rep
- Monitor driver status on filling out required information
- Automated Outbound Reminders to drivers regarding action needed tasks
- Onboard drivers from auto-processing and make sure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Check in daily to ensure all paper is completed
- Check in with drivers' clients once onboarded for day one, day three, day seven check-ins, and then based on customer satisfaction
- Have the ability to visualize KPIs and come up with a plan of action to improve carrier retention
- Educate drivers on average income, coaching points, and to maintain high driver morale during periods of low demand
- Maintain lasting relationship with driver clients
- One year experience in sales or recruiting
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Flexibility in working hours to meet customer requests
- Travel flexibility up to 50%; This is an in office position otherwise, no remote work offered
- Logistics/trucking experience preferred
- Freight brokerage experience preferred
- Fluency in speaking and writing in Spanish
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Generous and competitive quarterly bonus plan in addition to the salary.
- Total potential compensation up to $120k annually
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Modern office space in downtown Denver
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- Team happy hours
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.