We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As the DOT & HSE Field Specialist at VORTO you will help define a new paradigm within the trucking industry.
About the role
We are looking for DOT & HSE Field Specialists to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. You’ll foster relationships with drivers and small trucking businesses to ensure unparalleled safety measures within the trucking industry. By working closely with our DOT & HSE Compliance Manager, you’ll set a new safety standard and exceptional experience for drivers. Training will be provided.
- Ensure state and national compliance with HSE/DOT regulations
- Ensure driver compliance with routes and regional requirements
- Incident investigation
- Accident investigation
- Direct driver training programs
- HSE incident reporting
- Equipment Inspections
- PEC/Safeland Certification (preferred)
- H2S Instructor Certification (preferred)
- First Aid/CPR Certification (preferred)
- Prior oil and gas, fleet truck compliance experience (preferred)
- Fluency in speaking and writing in Spanish, preferred but not required
- Ability to travel 100%
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching up to 3.5%
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Leased or company vehicle for trips to the field
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.