Granicus a civic engagement platform that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the leading GovTech SaaS solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 4,500 cities & counties as well as state and federal agencies, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Our products connect more than 220 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance government transparency, increase efficiency, and extend the reach of government programs. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government realize better outcomes and have a greater impact on the citizens they serve.
Granicus helps empower the people who innovate within public-sector organizations to make policies more effective and to transform the citizen experience in everything from driver's license registration to preventing veteran suicide to signing up a foster parent.
What You'll Do:
Granicus is searching for a dynamic, operations-focused Director of Strategic Programs (DSP). The successful candidate is expected to perform all functions from leading change initiatives to preparing materials for the board of directors. The person in this role will be responsible for providing analytical support, consulting, and cross-functional implementation leadership.
As the DSP, you will gain hands-on experience in how to run a software company with two leading private equity partners at your back. The DSP role has tremendous career growth opportunities, with the prospect to evolve into an indispensable member of the executive team within the Vista portfolio.
- Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects and provide analytical support as directed by the VP of Corporate Strategy & Development and CEO
- Work with and coordinate among functional executives on cross-company projects
- Implement, coordinate, and measure software practices across all functional areas
- Manage and complete the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and accelerate company profitability and efficiency
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure `the successful implementation of various strategic projects and initiatives
- Support key post-M&A integration activities
- Act as portfolio company point of contact for interactions with Vista Equity Partners and Vista Consulting Group, including support and reporting on all strategic initiatives
What We Need In You:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Must have 2+ years of experience in operations and strategy (e.g., change management, M&A integration, etc.), with top-tier management consulting experience preferred (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.)
- Demonstrated competency with implementing business processes, systems, and reporting
- Experience managing and leading teams and solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Understanding of foundational accounting & finance principles
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills, as well as attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient ability to drive change in a matrixed environment
- Executive presence, relationship building, strong decision-making skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Open to travel / relocation