Director of Strategic Programs at Granicus
Granicus a civic engagement platform that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the leading GovTech SaaS solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 3,000 cities & counties as well as state and federal agencies, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Our products connect more than 200 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance government transparency, increase efficiency, and extend the reach of government programs. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government realize better outcomes and have a greater impact on the citizens they serve.
Granicus helps empower the people who innovate within public-sector organizations to make policies more effective and to transform the citizen experience in everything from driver's license registration to preventing veteran suicide to signing up a foster parent.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Granicus is looking for a "roll up your sleeves" Director of Strategic Programs. The successful candidate is expected to perform all functions from leading change initiatives to preparing materials for the board of directors. The DSP will gain hands-on, cross-functional experience in how to lead a software company through frequent executive team interaction. This role will give you a front-row seat in how a company leadership team works, and the DSP role has tremendous career growth opportunity, with the prospect of evolving into an indispensable member of an executive team within the Vista Equity Partners' portfolio.
- Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects and provide analytical support as directed by the VP of Corporate Strategy & Development and CEO
- Work with and coordinate among functional executives on cross-company projects
- Implement, coordinate, and measure software practices across all functional areas
- Manage and complete the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and accelerate company profitability and efficiency
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure `the successful implementation of various strategic projects and initiatives
- Partner with the VP of Corporate Strategy & Development on post-M&A integration activities
- Act as portfolio company point of contact for interactions with Vista Equity Partners and Vista Consulting Group, including support and reporting on all strategic initiatives
- Chief of Staff support to the executive leadership team as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Must have 2+ years of experience in operations and strategy (e.g., change management, M&A integration, etc.), with top-tier management consulting experience preferred (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.)
- Demonstrated competency with implementing business processes, systems, and reporting
- Experience managing and leading teams and solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Understanding of foundational accounting & finance principles
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills, as well as attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in a high pressure, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient ability to drive change in a matrixed environment
- Executive presence, relationship building, strong decision-making skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Open to travel / relocation
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.