Director of Strategic Programs – Denver or Colorado Springs at FoodMaven
FoodMaven is seeking to hire an entrepreneurially spirited Director of Strategic Programs who will ensure the timely and accurate completion of integration projects from scoping to execution and who has the aspiration to make a big impact in the food system. The person in this role will be responsible for providing analytical supporting, consulting, and cross-functional implementation leadership. As Director of Strategic Programs, you’ll report to the Chief Operating Officer and work with members of the senior leadership team and general managers to integrate acquisitions into the FoodMaven business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand and ensure successful implementation the FoodMaven acquisition model across all functions of the acquired business.
- Develop, launch, manage and complete the successful installation of strategic projects that assess the current operations of a business and map how those operations are transformed to the FoodMaven business model.
- Track the efficacy of various initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved
- Work with the General Manager to drive process improvements to increase revenue and profit
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years operations management and consulting experience
- Alignment with core Mission, Values and Culture of FoodMaven
- Strong project management skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on-time and on-budget
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in the details and at a macro level
- Highly skilled in change management and driving organizational process improvements
- Collaborative and creative thinker who is solution driven
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Experience integrating acquisitions across operations, sales, marketing, and systems.
- Experience in the food distribution industry
- This position is ideally in Denver or Colorado Springs, CO but may be remote for the right candidate