Director of IT at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of IT to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Manage IT team, inclusive of desktop support, business applications, and Procurement and asset management of hardware and software
- Provide 1:1 coaching and professional development to all team members
- Create and manage the technology system on which the rest of the company operates
- Responsible for making decisions on IT direction and solutions based on real world experience and well formed opinions that roll up to a solid overall IT vision
- Act as escalation point for technology questions across all roles on the team
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills: G Suite, strong knowledge of Apple system
- 8+ years of IT experience, including 2 years of people management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate IT language to business stakeholders
- Ability to do the functional work as needed
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $145,000-$165,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.