Greater Denver Area
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) continues to push the boundaries of threat detection and response with a unique combination of operations, threat research, and engineering in tight integration with the development team that designs our analysis platform and the Red Canary Threat Detection Engine.
Why You Matter
Red Canary stays ahead of threat actors’ and adversaries’ tradecraft by innovating new detection methods that target behaviors and TTPs. Distilling and focusing information into usable content for analysts, responders, and decision makers is the goal.
You will set the direction and build an intelligence program focused on producing actionable information. Your team will prioritize and inform our CIRT’s Detection Engineering and our customer’s response efforts. Your team will be seen as one of the highest quality, most advanced, and most transparent in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success building an operational intelligence and threat research program while maintaining focus on operational and strategic value.
Who You Are
As a Director of Intelligence at Red Canary, you will:
- Operate as a part of the Red Canary leadership team to understand business priorities, strategic direction, and how that affects operational CIRT priorities
- Create the intelligence analysis program, operational processes, and best practices to improve Red Canary’s threat detection capabilities
- Identify the most pressing threats impacting our customers and design a roadmap to improve Red Canary’s coverage against those threats
- Lead a team of intelligence analysts, setting direction for projects and building their ability to identify and understand high-value threats
- Determine and address needs for external tools and data to improve intelligence capabilities and drive threat detection.
- Leverage Red Canary’s data to help us and our customers understand how specific threats fit into the greater landscape.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Read Full Job Description