PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
The Direct to Consumer team at PopSockets is looking to hire a seasoned Director of eCommerce to focus on driving growth, both internally and externally across our DTC platforms (Popsockets.com & Marketplaces) focused on the Americas (USA, Mexico & Colombia). We are looking for someone with a collaborative, get-it-done attitude who is passionate about analyzing data, understanding root cause and hypothesis testing, willing to take calculated risk to solve business problems and create new opportunities. This role will also have a heavy dose of exposure to senior management and candidates need a proven track record of distilling down complex data into actionable insights. This position will be focused on the performance of Popsockets.com, management of Merchandising and Planning processes, Business readiness of SFCC platform and communicating results.
Must Haves/Critical Experiences
- Must have experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Shopify Plus & Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience building personalized Journeys and adapting to mobile UXProven track record of growth/recovery of eCommerce business, ownership of top to bottom P&L
- Ability to analyze performance of on site behavior, funnels, conversion levers and test hypotheses
- Collaborative individual
Scope of Work
- The E-commerce director will be responsible for the revenue and conversion growth on Popsockets.com, leading a team of e-commerce business leads, ux and merchandising to achieve plans
- Collaborate across marketing, supply chain, finance and IT to drive implementation of new features and functionality and implement core programs to drive successful launches and product sell thru
- Ability to manage timelines and accuracy of on site updates accurately and timely, and to prioritize where necessary
- A proven self starter willing to get into the details while balancing the top strategy
- Management, retention and growth of core team members
Role contributions over the first 6 - 9 months
- Establishment of standardized reporting
- Redesign of mobile-first experience of Popsockets.com
- Optimization of product assortment and presentation
- Successful implementation of 3-6 new site enhancements
Salary range: $175,000 to $185,000
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.