SonderMind is hiring a Director of Clinical Quality to develop and execute quality strategies in order to continuously improve clinical initiatives and promote SonderMind’s value through data, best-practices, and innovation. In this role, you will assess opportunities for quality improvement throughout the client and provider journeys, as well as create and drive quality improvement strategies across departments. Your success will be dependent on working cross-functionally to ensure the SonderMind Provider Network is of highest quality and using evidence-based practices. This role will report to our Chief Medical Officer.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience with Behavioral Health quality initiatives. You have successfully built data and research strategies. You are a clear communicator with clinical and non clinical stakeholders across departments. You have a proven ability to deftly shift between high-level, strategic views as well as detailed, tactical execution. You have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimal specific direction to meet the intended outcomes.
- Within 1 month, in conjunction with the Clinical team and other key stakeholders, complete an evaluation strategy for the primary clinical initiatives of Utilization Management, Provider Credentialing and Measurement Based Care (MBC) initiatives.
- Within 2 months, work with cross-functional stakeholders to stand-up methodology for clinical evaluation of cross-departmental processes and initiatives.
- Within 3 months, collaborate with the Clinical and Analytics team to create iterative versions of clinical dashboards reporting on quality, access and engagement metrics.
- Within 3 months, work with the Director of Clinical Engagement, and other key business owners, to evaluate SonderMind Provider Network use of MBC and providers’ engagement with SonderMind platform as well as our community and professional development initiatives.
- Within 3 months collaborate with a cross-functional team to continue iterative versions of quality improvement initiatives, including, but not limited to an incentive program.
- Within 3 months work with our Clinical Data Scientist and Senior Research Advisor to identify opportunities for innovative, MBC partnerships as well as opportunities for publication of our quality metrics
- Within 6 months, in conjunction with Provider Success, Credentialing Committee and Revenue Operations leadership, develop a mature chart audit process
- Long term: Assist with company-wide program development and evaluation when pertaining to clinical and value impact to our business, payors, clients and providers. Specifically, continuous evaluation and improvement of SM Network, incentive and training programs
- Long term: Ensure SonderMind is the preeminent provider network to meet our mission and the Quadruple Aim through continuous improvement and incentive efforts to drive affordability, quality, service and provider enrichment
- Clinical Mental Health Master’s degree, PHD,PsyD, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with behavioral health quality initiatives on a regional or national level, with specific expertise in Measurement Based Care.
- Large systems work including provider networks and quality improvement efforts
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a high growth company in a clinical leadership capacity
This role can sit in the following cities: Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Nashville, TN, Madison, WI, Pittsburgh, PA, Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC, or Seattle, WA.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency: Starting salary range is $125,000.00.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.