Digital Support Analyst, Google Marketing Platform at Adswerve, Inc.
As a Digital Marketing Support Analyst, you will contribute to a fast-growing company and act as the first line of support to clients leveraging Adswerve Partner Technologies. The ideal candidate is someone who has a curious mindset that loves to problem-solve in a fun and collaborative environment. An individual with B2B customer service or support experience in ad tech or marketing would be ideal.
- Provide technical platform support and customer service to Adswerve clients
- Prioritize client work in order to meet team goals and objectives.
- Develop expertise in one core Google Marketing Platform and maintain certification
- Serve as a subject matter expert on an advanced platform topic
- Contribute to improving internal team processes and developing resources
- Utilize expertise to collaborate on internal and cross-department projects
- Contribute to the growth of our help center and knowledge base.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product features
- Contribute to team success by adhering to department policies and workflows
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Skillful in expressing empathy with clients to understand their issues or questions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mature decision-making capabilities.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Excellent personal and professional references.
- 1-2 years of working in customer support or other client-facing capacities preferred.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in digital marketing or experience with 3rd party ad serving tools is preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Understanding of or experience working with 3rd party ad serving tools
- Experience working within a ticketing system ie. Service Cloud, Zendesk, Remedy, Desk.com
- Google Marketing Platform knowledge preferred
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan.