Desktop Support Supervisor at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Desktop Supervisor role will be wholly responsible for ensuring that our end users have a reliable resource to get information and issues resolved quickly. This role will drive consistency in the technician’s approach to incoming issues and stopping escalations before they happen. This position is expected to manage multiple technicians throughout the country, as well as equipment stock and an understanding of the challenges of various sites.
What you’ll do:
- Ticket Queue Management
- Actively monitors desktop support operations to ensure high service levels and timely resolutions or escalations are consistently occurring
- QA communications from techs to end users
- Reporting on ticket data, performance and trends
- Focused improvement of ticket KPIs
- Ticket SLA %
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Provides senior-level technical support of the desktop computing environment including hardware, software, and related technologies
- Maintaining and understanding equipment stock levels and needs
- Contribute and expand existing Knowledge Base
- Act as an escalation point for major incidents, problems or issues in the environment
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Weekly team meetings around tickets, policy and procedures
- Enforce security policies and standards
- Recommend changes to processes and systems based on ticket data
- Coach less experienced team members to improve tech skill & define professional career path at ANGI
- Regular 1-1s with all direct reports
Who you are:
- High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus in crucial conversations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate technical information effectively
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in responding to escalations and mishandled tickets.
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, attention to detail, follow-through, analytical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service, proactively communicate and respond promptly to employee and organizational needs
- Ability to be a technical sounding board to assist technicians
- Previous people management experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!