As a Desktop Engineer on the Healthgrades’ team you will help make our Infrastructure and Engineering teams ridiculously productive while transforming the entire company into an increasingly modern IT organization. Your critical role starts with bringing your wide knowledge area including Windows operating systems and server administration, customer service skills and aptitude to support internal end users, standardize procedures and to build out/maintain IT equipment.
You will join a cohesive team with cross functional experiences and expertise, allowing you to focus on gaining exposure and impacting the overall company.
What you will do:
● Installation and Setup: Fulfill service requests to install and setup workstations, ensure employees have access to needed file delivery systems and software, and ensure security policies are followed and implemented.
● Maintenance: Maintain workstation and laptop operating systems, software licenses and applications and act as alternate manager for the Service Request queue.
● Troubleshooting: Respond to troubleshooting requests to diagnose and resolve first level functionality problems and contact vendor support upon escalated issues.
● Windows Operating System: Install and optimize windows operating system and applications on user desktop computers.
● Windows Server Administration: Perform basic configuration management for Active Directory, Exchange, and SCCM Windows services.
● Personal Development: Maintain current knowledge of desktop, laptop, deployment and phone system related technologies.
What you will bring:
● Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● 2+ years’ experience working with Windows operating systems
● 2+ years’ experience supporting Windows Server products and services such as Exchange, Active Directory and SCCM.
● Ability to diagnose and resolve desktop, laptop, or phone system functionality issues and/or follow-up on escalated issues
● A patient and professional demeanor with all levels of employees
● Ability to enforce company IT security policies
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
● Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
● Changing the Game - fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
● Community Builders- partnering with local organizations and wellness initiatives
● Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare options, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!