Deal Support Representative at Vertafore
$21.64/hr + 5% Bonus
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Seeking a team player who strives to support and help drive success within an organization. The Deal Support Representative will be responsible for partnering with the sales teams to assist with creating customer facing documents a customer would sign to acknowledge a purchase (a Quote). They will also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the data in our CRM (Salesforce.com). The ideal candidate will have order support or experience working with sales teams in a support capacity. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in supporting sales teams, technology and process support/development are required to perform the role.
The individual we are looking for has the complete package – a self starter always striving to be better, full of integrity, strong attention to detail and loves technology.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with sales teams to assist with or create Quotes a sales person would use to present to a customer
- Learn and utilize best practices around the quoting process to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for resolving Tier 1 quote to cash related issues with Customers, Sales, Professional Services, Order Operations, Billing, Finance and Legal
- Support period end close processes to ensure quick financial closure and accurate accounting of sales transactions
- Resolve identified data issues and have a data integrity mindset
- Identify new data issues and partner with team lead to resolve
- Monitor and triage sales request ticket queue and respond and resolve inquiries within service level agreements or ensure they're routed to appropriate person
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with Sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- High integrity work ethic and follow through
- Ability to work in fast pace and high growth environment with tight deadlines
- Associates degree or higher
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with Salesforce.com preferred
- Intermediate experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Include education, years of experience, certifications and/or other credentials
*Regarding degree requirements, please do not adjust the language regarding degrees; there are legal reasons for wording it as reflected above.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.