Customer Support Representative at SurveyGizmo
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative who is passionate about providing positive, fantastic customer service!
You will provide immediate and amazing service to our customers worldwide. You will champion customer happiness, satisfaction, and success through patience, understanding, and technical superpowers.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Enthusiastically support customers by phone, email, social media and other web-based tools.
- Accurately identify, analyze, and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner.
- Work in a team environment to achieve shared goals.
- Promptly escalate more complex problems to appropriate internal resources.
- Participate in enhancing the product from initial design through testing and delivery.
- Enthusiastically provide internal support for the application.
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally.
- Provide on-call customer support on a shared rotation.
What You Bring to his Role
- You have a passion for customer service and a great love for helping people.
- You are well-versed and comfortable with email, phone, and social media etiquette.
- You have experience in customer service and maybe even technical support.
In addition, you have the:
- Ability to exercise creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Independence to find your own answers and keep learning.
- Ability to prioritize and get things done with many distractions.
- Ability to be proficient with computers.
- Most excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to be a self-starter and you’re flexible with frequent change.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package include benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, including all major holidays and 4 floating days
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Discounted health club membership to 24 Hour Fitness or Colorado Athletic Club
- Onsite complimentary massages
- Fully stocked complimentary kitchen (food, snacks, coffee, and drinks)
- Dog friendly office
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Boulder casual dress code
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!