Customer Success Manager
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. Our core values of Promises Made, Promises Kept, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom and Celebration of Community help us create a collaborative team mindset and better place to work.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for named install-base customers within our four core vertical markets. Further responsibilities include supporting the Customer Success Directors to ensure customer renewals. You will also be responsible for quarterbacking your opportunities throughout the funnel, generating leads, and executing on a close plan with support of the broader pre-sales team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Understand and demonstrate success upselling/cross-selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle within an installed customer.
- Facilitate and orchestrate upsell/cross-sell sales deals end-to-end.
- Assist team in achieve joint team goals around customer success and retention.
- Work with C-Suite in the fortune 1000 market, selling technology and business value.
- Network, know the verticals and have contacts with in the territory assigned to you.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Deliver C-level presentations.
- Work with a growing, fast-paced company. Prior experience working in Private Equity a plus.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of enterprise software sales experience with 1-2 years experience selling into existing customers in our vertical markets within chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years.
- Experience selling Business Intelligence, big data solutions, CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.
- Strong networking and relationship selling experience and pipeline management in the territory of this position.
- Self-organized, with the ability to balance independence and collaboration.
- Team-oriented and personable, with a focused and passionate drive toward exceeding your plan.
- Experience using and managing your business in Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- A courageous decision maker, who acts with integrity and operates with transparency in all interactions.
- Ability to execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.
- Ability to travel.
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization.
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate.
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters.
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent.
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun!
- Full Employee Benefits.
- Great Company Benefits.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours.