Customer Success Manager II - COE
The CSM II - COE provides phone based interaction with GHX customers and is responsible for the successful management of customer relationships that increase the overall utilization of GHX solutions and services, ensures customer retention and improved customer satisfaction levels. The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and performance excellence. Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success. Additionally, the candidate must be an individual that has strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, planning and coordination skills as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
Principle duties and responsibilities:
· Displays a passion for customers and driving customer success
· Works with internal teams on behalf of the customer
· Creates and implements account plans to increase utilization for GHX products
· Executes assignments in support of account plans to drive tactical and technical customer commitments.
· Supports large pool of customers by identifying and resolving issues efficiently
· Partners with Service Delivery, Customer Support and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
· Escalates opportunities to appropriate sales or service resources to improve customer experience
· Review open support issues to find common issues and root causes and formulate recommendations.
· Works with customers to identify and remove roadblocks in areas of training, reporting and best practice suggestions
· Works with large pool of customers to drive utilization
· Develops and creates reports as required
· This role in inclusive of but not limited to the above responsibilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including exceptional phone presence
· Analytical, detail oriented, project management, time management, ability to manage multiple priorities
· Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations
· Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems, overcoming obstacles, improving customer performance and meeting deadlines
· Proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment
· Solution oriented and driven to make customers successful
· Flexible and comfortable in a learning and teaching environment. Willing to go the extra mile for their team members
· Ability to develop trusted customer relationships via phone
· Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare supply chain management with a provider, and/or supplier/distributor
· Preferable experience purchasing, sourcing/contracting, customer service or analyst
· Experience in using multiple types of software with the ability to learn and use new software
· Passion for customers and helping customers become successful
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.