The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
SonderMind is seeking a Customer Success Associate (known as Provider Success Coaches) to support our growing network of licensed providers. The Provider Success Coach will manage relationships with providers, and develop customized strategic programs that encompasses the providers needs. This role will be critical in maintaining customer satisfaction, retention, and utilization of the SonderMind platform. As our ideal candidate, you have a customer service focus with a relationship building mentality, and will be able to develop solutions for our providers based on their needs.
- Within one week, become familiar with the SonderMind platform and process.
- Within one month, consistently have 80 connections with providers on a weekly basis. Be able to document all provider intel data from call in the CRM.
- Within two months, segment assigned providers by their revenue growth potential
- Within three months, retain 97% of your assigned active providers on a quarterly basis; achieve a NPS of 80 or higher for your assigned providers. Represent the needs of your assigned providers by identifying opportunities for improvement in how we educate, support, communicate and deliver products to our network
- Within six months, solicit and capture feedback on SonderMind products, policies and procedures top tier providers; complete at least one quarterly business review with every assigned provider
- 1-2 years in a SaaS Account Management or a Customer Success function
- Proven success in achieving or exceeding pipeline-related targets
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration in order to achieve department goals
- Demonstrated success in managing a high volume of customer accounts and business account renewals
Nice to Have
- B2B experience in account management, sales, or customer success
- Healthcare and/or behavioral health experience
- Experience with process improvement
- Startup experience
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 & 2020 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. Mental health care copays are covered at 100% for most plans. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.