Customer Service Representative (Hybrid) at Enova (Greater Denver Area, CO)
The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
Enova has several different Small Business lending brands, each with their own unique offerings and customer requirements. As a Customer Service Representative for OnDeck, you will primarily be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Handle multiple incoming requests through LiveChat, phone, and email and provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Handle all customer inquiries, requests, and thoroughly educate them on our products and services
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
We're excited about you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $43,680-$47,840 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business--OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.