Customer Experience Specialist at Sunday
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who will be responsible for customer prospecting, onboarding, success, and retention. The role will entail everything from helping create customers’ initial custom lawn plans, to answering lawn care and order related questions from all forms of communication. Exceptional communication, desire to please the customer, follow through, problem solving, and decision making skills will be critical to success in this position. He/she will work to make each and every customer interaction comfortable and memorable, maintaining a positive and professional attitude with both customers and internal team members.
This person will champion our brand and its values with both existing and potential customers, as well as other external partners. As Sunday is a fast-paced startup, this is an opportunity to join at the ground level, make immediate impacts, work alongside our founders, and continually grow with the company as it scales.
Some of the general responsibilities of the Customer Experience Specialist include but aren’t limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by focusing on timely resolution of issues, and cultivating close working relationships with sales and customers.
- Answer questions pertaining to lawn care plans, services, products, and lawn care advice.
- Handle customer communication as it relates to order fulfillment timing and issues.
- Conduct customer intake and setup processes relating to personalized lawn care plans.
- Process customer orders, phone calls, emails and chat inquiries within 24 hours; staff phones and online chat during agreed upon hours.
- Communicate customer requirements and priorities to operations and logistics as needed.
- Partner closely with other internal leaders and teams to ensure our customers’ needs are represented and prioritized.
- This role will be required to work Saturdays and Sundays.
Desired Background, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience or interest in lawns and gardens is appreciated, although not required!
- Experience relevant in customer service, success, engagement, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both externally and internally
- Strong experience and comfort with social media channels
- Track record of excellent execution with strong attention to detail
- Customer-centric mindset with willingness to continually listen and learn
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, positivity, and relatability
- Understanding of time sensitivity for issue escalation
- Thrives under pressure; experience working in fast-paced startup preferred
- Mastery of multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
- Must be resolution oriented
- Understands and fosters an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Roll up the sleeves, can-do spirit! You look forward to being part of a small, scrappy team and are willing to pitch in with whatever needs to get done
Lastly, startup jobs aren't for everyone. They can be demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!