Customer Experience Process Improvement Lead
The CX Insights & Operations (CXIO) team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. We’re seeking an experienced leader to design and drive process improvement and lean six sigma across our rapidly growing Customer Experience team. As the first person in this role, you will partner closely with our CX leadership team and operators to understand the biggest opportunities, drive our process improvement approach, and evolve our processes for our world class customer experience team.
Here’s what you’ll do: Develop and lead process improvement across CX to deliver best in class service to our 60K+ customers
- Evaluate our CX processes to understand drivers and opportunities using Lean Six Sigma skillset
- Lead high impact projects that focus on the continuous improvement of CX operations efficiency, process quality and customer experience
- Partner cross-functionally to implement plans and measure success
- Provide insights and recommendations for new processes and product launches
- Build scalable processes from the ground up, as needed
- Provide leadership and team support for Insights & Operations in Denver
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in process improvement, operations or Six Sigma consulting
- Lean Six Sigma experience (Black Belt)
- Proven track record and passion for making processes more efficient, ideally for a customer experience team
- Strong creative problem solving skills. You thrive in an environment where process improvement is needed - yet can flex solutions to meet the needs of the team
- Strong yet empathetic business partner
- Executive written and verbal communication
- Ability to influence senior leaders and drive change
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.