Customer Engagement, 2019 Grad
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide exceptional customer service by interacting with small business owners via phone, email, and chat to resolve their inquiries
- Understand client pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- Use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams
- Create and maintain helpful documentation for use by our customers and the Engagement team
- Have the opportunity to understand how Gusto operates from the ground up and make an immediate impact on the company
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2019 University Graduates
- Extracurricular activities, volunteer work, athletics, leadership
- Software-savvy, able to pick up new systems and tools quickly
- 0-1 years work experience - bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a start-up environment
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats, inspiring everyone around you to do great work, and working with others to hit inbox zero
- Great written communicator: Love writing and talking about technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Empathetic: Know how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Handles stress well: Conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a fast paced environment
- Culture contributor: Aligned with Gusto’s mission, self-aware and positive attitude
- Self Starter: Organized and a strong problem solver
- Reliable: Reference checks should reveal no attendance / tardiness patterns
- Be located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
- This is an hourly position, working 40 hours per week.
- Eligible for overtime.
- Start dates in June, July, or August 2019.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.