Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Customer Care Manager leads our Customer Care team on our Customer Success team at BombBomb. This individual is responsible for supporting and guiding our mission of Remarkable Guidance through the best support team in the world. Their ultimate goal is to build, develop, and support the team of A-players into an efficient and empowered team that helps customers gain knowledge, implement BombBomb, and overcome technical challenges through a Human-Centered approach. Doing these things increases customer satisfaction, proficiency, and lifetime value.
What you will do...
- Provide a Remarkable Support Experience for our Customers
- Maintain a CSAT score of 96% on a rolling 30 day basis.
- Achieve SLA goals on a rolling 30 day basis.
- Drive and balance productivity, ensure team members maintain better than -10% of each other in calls and tickets.
- Use Disarm, Diagnose, Describe with escalated customer situations and resolve in a timely manner.
- Document and escalate system bugs to Tier 2, and communicate customer pain points and feature requests weekly to the Customer Success Leadership team.
- Identify tool, process, and culture needs and improvements with your team, and communicate with your supervisor.
- Attract, Hire, Develop, Retain Top Talent
- Utilize “Top-Grading/WHO” method to hire
- 100% of interviews throughout the department using this method.
- 95% placement success (95% of all new-hires performing at a satisfactory or higher level by 90 days of employment against scorecard).
- Scorecard established for every employee of the department.
- Ongoing Development and Review Process
- Conduct biweekly 1:1s with each team member to establish a productive working relationship, evaluate performance, maintain high motivation, and set and achieve developmental goals. Document these meetings and progress in team member journals.
- Train and coach each team member to further professional development and performance, documenting areas of focus, feedback provided, and progress. Help employees identify and utilize their greatest strengths.
- Review and document customer calls for each team member bi-weekly to ensure call quality, and provide feedback to each team member.
- 100% Skillset Coaching certifications for the Customer Care team.
- Ensure annual employee performance and compensation reviews for every member of the Customer Care team.
- Utilize “Top-Grading/WHO” method to hire
- Learn, Innovate, and Grow
- Establish and achieve “SMART” goals every quarter for the Customer Success Teams that yield quantifiable results around sustaining, building, and improving the business and drive toward the “key number” and/or “rocks” established in the quarterly leadership planning meeting.
- In addition to goals that benefit the company, also work to establish goals around your own professional development. Demonstrate progress in every bi-weekly 1x1.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Ability to develop people - Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles
- Ability to hire A Players - Sources, selects, and sells A Players to join a company.
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Analytical skills - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Creativity / Innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills – Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- High standards - Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- Initiative - The ability to assess and initiate things independently.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years of management experience, including hiring and retaining top talent
- Proven ability to develop people, coaching to improve performance and prepare team members for future roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Competent in using Zendesk
- 2+ years as a high performer in a Customer or Technical Support role
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding target KPIs
- Dedicated focus and initiative to providing an exceptional Customer Experience
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $75,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth