Configuration Specialist at Envysion
Envysion, a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, fast casual restaurants and wireless dealers, is seeking a Video & Analytics Configuration Specialist responsible for configuring analytics cameras used for People Counting and Line Time Counting, as well as our SaaS based Business Intelligence platform.
Video Analytics Configuration:
- Consult with installers to ensure ideal camera placement.
- Configure all newly installed analytics cameras.
- Validate accuracy of all analytics cameras.
- Evaluate installed analytics cameras monthly for accuracy and image discrepancies.
- Review alarm warnings proactively for installed cameras.
- Document processes used in configuration.
SaaS Video Platform Configuration:
- Configuration and setup of Business Intelligence platform to provide customers with valuable business insights
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite products
- Familiarity with Google products (mail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Basic command line Linux knowledge a plus
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible schedule a plus
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support role with progressive advancement in responsibilities/duties