Ibotta is seeking a Client Success Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to join an industry-leading team in Denver, then you possess much of what we need. Client Success Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our Operations Department. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Can you roll up your sleeves, give and receive feedback, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Work in tandem with Client Success Manager and Client Partnerships Representative to onboard new clients and maintain existing accounts
- Build in-app content and manage campaign launch workflow
- Coordinate with other business operations teams to develop, manage and maintain in-app advertising
- Act as point person for internal campaign facilitation
- Manage multiple programs for accounts across set process timelines
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to work within multiple internal tools and systems
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Effective oral and written communicator
- Has experience working cross-functionally and collaborating with people and departments
- Comfortable working within Excel at a basic level
- Understand how to prioritize, reprioritize and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and thrive in a fast paced environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.