Client Success Associate
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to join an industry-leading team in Denver, then you possess much of what we need in a Client Success Associate at Ibotta. Client Success Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our Operations Department. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Can you roll up your sleeves, give and receive feedback, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Work in tandem with Client Success Manager and Client Partnerships Representative to onboard new clients and maintain existing accounts
- Build in-app content and manage campaign launch workflow
- Coordinate with other business operations teams to develop, manage and maintain in-app advertising
- Act as point person for internal campaign facilitation
- Manage multiple programs for accounts across set process timelines
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work within multiple internal tools and systems
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Effective oral and written communicator
- Has experience working cross-functionally and collaborating with people and departments
- Comfortable working within Excel at a basic level
- Understand how to prioritize, reprioritize and manage tight deadlines
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and thrive in a fast paced environment
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.