Client Service Coordinator at AdAction
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Client Service Coordinator who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile media and advertising industry. The CSC will work with multiple internal departments to facilitate campaign creation and set-up, advertiser administration, and reporting. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the AdAction team and learn all angles of the mobile advertising world in a rapidly growing company.
Help manage the growth and production of AdAction’s campaign management system in the following capacities:
- Support the Sales and Account Management teams in the execution of strategic campaign setup.
- Assist with the pulling and checking of data for invoicing each month.
- Learn mobile advertising, attribution methodologies and platforms, mobile headers, and how to use VPNs while creating, testing, and launching new advertiser campaigns.
- Provide troubleshooting support for technical issues associated with campaigns.
- Participate in the Action360 program, gaining insight to and experience working with different departments such as Sales, Account Management, Business Intelligence, Publisher Development, Product Management, Paid Media and Marketing. You'll get to learn how the whole business works!
- Create and update interstitials in Photoshop.
- Assist account management with manual dashboard updates.
- Monitor campaign performance daily.
- Conduct competitive research to enhance new and existing campaigns through DIGs and offerwall scraping.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Microsoft Excel and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of online advertising channels, performance based marketing and/or mobile app marketing a plus.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.