Client Engagement Manager at FareHarbor
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for coordinating communications and engagement with our client base of 10,000 tours and activity operators. They are responsible for developing and maintaining all ongoing digital and in-person initiatives to promote the value FareHarbor offers. The Client Engagement Manager will work to educate our clients in a structured approach through methods such as email, blogging, webinars, and meetups. This person must be proactive in their approach to working with our internal teams to develop a strategy, and work with a team of direct reports to ensure seemless execution.
- Define and execute multi-faceted, industry-specific strategies for client engagement. This includes blog posts, webinars, user conferences, e-learning modules and more.
- Work cross-functionally with our Account Management, Client Onboarding, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to oversee the building and nurturing of existing relationships with over 10,000 FareHarbor clients.
- Pro-actively advise and suggest process/strategic improvements to ensure client engagement with our help documentation and video library.
- Leverage a wide variety of communication methods to increase client engagement with our product and services.
- Improve and iterate our client engagement strategy by reviewing data associated with existing initiatives.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years)
- 6+ years of experience working in a B2B or B2C SaaS environment
- Proven ability to stay organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-spoken and well written
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Ability to easily adapt to change
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using Google Analytics ecommerce tracking
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Project management experience
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Health Insurance
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events