About this Role
We are seeking four Bilingual (Spanish and English) Customer Support Representatives to join our team! Our Customer Support Representatives (known as Wellness Coordinators) are tasked with building rapport with our customers and therapists in order to provide a world-class customer experience through phone, email and chat. Wellness Coordinators ensure a great experience by quickly building rapport with customers, researching complaints, and following through with customers to completion. Wellness Coordinators use time management skills to complete all tasks in a timely manner and are held accountable for metrics that may change due to business needs.
As such, the ideal candidate will have previous customer support or account management experience with specific experience in customer support. This candidate will be able to communicate clearly with a variety of clients in both English and Spanish to support them on their mental wellness journey, as well as with internal coworkers to resolve challenges and advance our Client Success processes as we grow rapidly.
- Within one week: Fully understand our client match flow process and be able to respond to simple customer requests
- Within two weeks: Understand SonderMind's technology platform and answer customer requests
- Within one month: Answer all customer requests via chat, email, or phone
Gotta Have This:
- Must be fluent in Spanish; must be able to articulate medical information in both Spanish and English
- 1-2 years of customer service experience either in a call center or people facing environment giving great customer service
- You possess a high sense of urgency and proactivity and have never encountered a problem you can’t solve
- When you think of success you think of TEAM work
- You have a flexible schedule. Days will vary between our normal work hours of 7AM - 7PM
- Someone with an ownership mindset
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience balancing multiple technologies when working with a customer
- Experience working in a flexible, fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work in a high volume environment
Nice to Have:
- You have had previous experience with a ticketing system / sales / or CRM systems
- You have worked at a Startup previously and/or have had behavioral health experience
- You have had previous contact center experience
- Schedule will be 40 hours a week Monday - Sunday
- Hours range from 7am-7pm
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. Bilingual Team Members receive a Bilingual Differential on top of regular hourly wages.